PRIVACY & POLICY
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
In providing your personal data you consent to Vintage Art Company using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your personal data for the following purposes:
• To create your personal account at vintageartcompany.com (e.g. your name and email address)
• To process your orders (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and bank details)
• To be able to send text message notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number)
• To be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters and our catalogues (e.g. your email address, your name and your postal address)
• To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, address)
• To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
• To notify the winners in promotions (e.g. your email address, name, home address and telephone number)
• To be able to validate that your are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as book keeping rules or when there is a legal ground to keep the data, such as an on-going contractual relationship.
Non-personal data is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personal data with personal data.
All of the products are available for wholesale.
Our aim is to offer quality and efficient service to our trade customers throughout the world. We have no minimum order quantity. If you would like more information about our products such as available sizes and discount pricing, please email us at email@example.com
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments